Meet Dr. Rick Sherman
Dr. Sherman was born and raised in Nebraska. He spent 13 years serving in the Air Force with tours in the Gulf War and Korea. After earning his bachelor's degree from the University of Nebraska at Kearney, Dr. Sherman went on to attain his DDS degree at the University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry. He completed a year-long Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) residency through Lutheran Medical Center and University of Tennessee in Memphis, with an emphasis on implant placement and restoration.
Dr. Sherman loves living in the Ozarks, especially after spending so many years moving for the military and for school. It's nice to settle down and plant roots in a friendly, close-knit community. When he's not in the office, Dr. Sherman enjoys boating, off-road motorcycling, reading, spending time with his four dogs and cat, enjoying the attractions in the area and participating in local community events.
Dr. Sherman's Professional Memberships:
- Member of the Nixa Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Missouri Dental Association
- Member of the Greater Springfield Dental Society
- Member of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Life Member of the Veterans of Foreign Wars
Dr. Sherman Looks Forward to Meeting You!